Vitamin B Complex – B4Health – 50ml
Brand: Good Health Naturally
- Contains A Full Vitamin B Complex – B Vitamins are involved in thousands of enzymatic reactions in the body. They are essential for releasing energy from food, healthy functioning of the nervous system including nerve membrane structure, neurotransmitter synthesis and nerve conduction.
- Superior Delivery System – Essential nutrients can be delivered via the superior delivery system that has been clinically proven to help avoid and even reverse the ravages of heart disease and stroke when accompanied by a good diet and exercise.
- Up To 9x More Absorbent Than Its Capsule Equivalent – May help your body maintain healthy homocysteine levels, brain function, heart and cardiovascular systems, as part of a healthy nutritional and exercise regime.
- Supports A Range Of Health Conditions – Helps your body maintain healthy homocysteine levels, which in turn leads to better maintenance of normal brain, heart and cardiovascular function.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Formulated for optimal support
Good Health Naturally B4Health™ contains essential B vitamin complex to help your body maintain healthy homocysteine levels, which in turn leads to better maintenance of normal brain, heart and cardiovascular function. Vitamin B complex is also essential for eye and emotional health, as part of a healthy nutritional and exercise regime. A superior delivery system for essential nutrients that are clinically proven, this should be part of your daily supplemental intake.
- Full, Effective Vitamin B Complex Digestion
- Superior Delivery For Improved Absorption
- Supports Healthy Homocysteine Levels
- Supports Many Body Processes For Optimum Health
Homocysteine is a toxic amino acid formed in the body when other amino acids in your blood are broken down by normal body processes. High blood levels of homocysteine have been linked to a higher risk of heart and vessel disease, and are considered even more of a threat to heart health than high cholesterol.
In addition, high levels of homocysteine combined with excessive serum cholesterol can damage the cardiovascular system.
Recent studies have shown that elevated homocysteine levels may be an independent risk factor for the development of heart disease, brain disease, and stress. Homocysteine also damages cells that line the veins or arteries and stimulates the development of scar tissue in the damaged area. Key nutrients in Homocysteine Sublingual Dropper may help convert homocysteine to other substances, thus preventing an unwanted build-up of homocysteine.
Up to 9 x more absorbent than its capsule equivalent. – Good Health Naturally B4Health™ Sublingual Dropper may help your body maintain healthy homocysteine levels, brain function, heart and cardiovascular systems, as part of a healthy nutritional and exercise regime.
Formulated to provide optimum natural support – This dropper was designed to provide a superior delivery system for essential nutrients that are clinically proven to help avoid and even reverse the ravages of heart disease and stroke along with good diet and exercise.
Studies performed by Dr. Matthias Rath and Dr. Linus Pauling led to this formulation which contains: Vitamins B1,B2,B3,B5,B6, B12, Vitamin C, Vegan D3, and Methyltetrahydrofolate, plus Selenium, Biotin, Trimethylglycine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Grapeseed extract and Pine Bark extract.
Serving Size: 1ml
Servings Per Container: 50ml
Take 1 dropper full (1ml) in the mouth per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Swish for 30 seconds before swallowing. Do not exceed stated daily dose.
- Store at room temperature
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shake well before each use
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||DV %|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid/Sodium Ascorbate)||60mg||100%|
|Vitamin D3 (Lichen Extract)||400iu||200%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thamine HCI)||1.5mg||136%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5 Phosphate sodium)||1.7 mg||120%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||20 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI)||2 mg||143%|
|Vitamin B9 – L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium)||400 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||6 mcg||240%|
|Selenium amino acid complex (Selenium Amino Acid Chelate)||70 mcg||127%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) (D-Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||167%|
|Trimethylglycine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Grapeseed Extract, Pine Bark Extract||32 mg||**|
** Daily Value not established
* Percent Daily Value are based on 2,000 calorie diet
Other ingredients: Water, glycerol, natural red fruit flavouring, aloe vera extract, stevia, potassium sorbate and xanthan gum.