Vitamin C + Quercetin – Cure C – 180ml
Brand: Good Health Naturally
- High-Quality Liposomal Vitamin C – Contains 1000mg of Liposomal Vitamin C, 175mg of Quercetin plus 1000mg PC per serving. Liposomal Vitamin C is gluten-free, non-GMO and non-soy. No better way to orally supplement Vitamin C – guaranteed!
- Protects Healthy Cells – Compared with tablet or powdered vitamin C, Liposomal vitamin C goes straight to the source, using its expedited delivery system to reach cells up to 10 hours faster than over-the-counter tablets.
- No Side Effects – Liposomal Vitamin C rapidly raises blood concentrations without any side effects that are often associated with high doses of Vitamin C.
- Various Benefits For Optimal Health – Vitamin C has countless health benefits, with the potential to support immune function, brain health, blood sugar and heart health. Vitamin C may help to maintain healthy bones, cartilage and connective tissues. It’s needed by the body to protect against stress and injury. By combining CureC™ with Quercetin, it enhances antioxidant enzymes produced in the body and acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Good Health Naturally made a sustainability pledge in 2020. During this time, they made the conscious decision to move over from plastic to aluminium packaging for our CureC™ with Quercetin, since aluminium is the most-widely recycled material available. This type of packaging requires a small amount of gas to be added to ensure freshness. Unfortunately, this led to unforeseen issues with the product – if the bottle was shaken prior to opening, the formulation would bubble and overflow.
To avoid customer dissatisfaction, the decision has been made to discontinue this product in aluminium packaging. Until they are able to source a sustainable alternative, they will be reverting to plastic packaging for this product.
- 1,000 mg high-quality Liposomal Vitamin C, with 175mg Quercetin, plus 1000 mg PC per serving
- No better way to orally supplement vitamin C — guaranteed!
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, non-soy
- May help to promote healing
- May help to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, and connective tissues
- Needed by the body to protect against stress and injury
Unlike other vitamins, minerals, and pharmaceuticals that the body can only absorb in small amounts, high doses of vitamin C can be even more beneficial to the body, in many cases. When taking a vitamin C supplement, choosing the right delivery system can magnify these health benefits — by supplying the body with a form of vitamin C that it can absorb and use.
What is CureC™ – Liposomal Vitamin C? Understanding the liposomal delivery system may help you to appreciate the powerful effect that CureC™ – Liposomal Vitamin C has on the body. The first uses of liposome science can be traced back to the 1960s, but within the past 40 years, we have seen this valuable technology go mainstream. When key nutrients are encapsulated in liposomes, or tiny bubbles of healthy fat, a supplement’s delivery system is changed completely.
Compared to tablet or powdered vitamin C, CureC™ – Liposomal Vitamin C goes straight to the source, protecting healthy cells from damage as a potent antioxidant.
We call CureC™ – Liposomal Vitamin C the “smart” dose for this reason. With the liposomal delivery system, all of the vitamin C can reach the bloodstream, without any side effects often associated with high doses of vitamin C. Vitamin C taken at high doses has been linked to countless health benefits, with the potential to support immune function, brain health, blood sugar, and heart health. By combining CureC™ with Quercetin, it enhances antioxidant enzymes produced in the body and acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
A vitamin C supplement that is readily absorbed by the body is not only more economical and convenient to take, but it may open the door to optimum health. The new liposomal delivery system can increase vitamin absorption and supply your body with a vital nutrient it needs.
Serving Size: 6mls
Servings Per Container: 30
6mls daily (1.2 teaspoon) or as directed by a healthcare professional. Mix into one ounce juice as a palatable way to ingest. DO NOT EXCEED STATED DAILY DOSE.
- GENTLY SHAKE BEFORE USING.
- KEEP REFRIGERATED AFTER OPENING.
- USE WITHIN 45 DAYS OF OPENING.
CST™ (cold Structure Technology).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet. Pregnant or lactating woman should consult their qualified healthcare provider prior to use.
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||DV %|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, ascorbic acid)||1000 mg||1111|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||135 mg||6|
|C Support (citrus bioflavanoids, quercetin dihydrate)||175 mg||♦|
|Natural (non-hydrogenated) Phosphatidylcholine (from non-GMO sunflower oil extract) -glycerin complex||1000 mg||♦|
♦ Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Purified water, Natural plant derived tangerine and pineapple flavors, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Tapioca Starch, Potassium Sorbate (0.1% To Prevent Spoilage).